Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Meet Charlie!

Well, I said we weren't getting another dog...and I really did mean it...but, then we met Charlie... Kait & I went to the Humane Society Saturday afternoon and met this little guy...


We didn't bring him home Saturday, but we went and saw him again Monday... and...

We brought him home today. So now we have puppy kisses again...

While we know that no dog will ever replace Benny, I think Charlie will be a good addition to our family... He is sweet and amazingly calm for a baby... (5 months)...More soon....

3 comments:

knitting gal from gaspe said...

i mailed off your package today hope you like every thing

Anonymous said...

Aw he's just adorable :D I can see where you felt the need to bring that one home with you after a few visits! No petfriends ever replace one another - but it's okay to love a new friend too :)

spinndiva said...

Hi! Handspun swap pal here!
My dad has a black retriever named charlie!
Yours is just too cute!!