Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Motivation...

I don't know why, but I am having the most horrible time getting motivated today...and it's Wednesday, my spinning shop day!. I am usually out there by now but haven't made it out the door yet...ugh...and it actually looks pretty outside today...bright blue skies & bright white snow :)
Tomorrow is my baby girl's 16th birthday, I can't believe how fast she has grown up...I have been sitting here all morning thinking about how far she has come...from a sick little preemie ( I can't even talk about everything they told us about what would be wrong with her IF she survived) to a beautiful, smart, capable young woman....I am so amazed by and proud of her...We're going to dinner for her birthday tonight, she doesn't have time tomorrow...she has to teach a karate class then has one herself...going for her blue belt in May :)
My bag for ITE3 should be getting to it's new owner today or tomorrow...I hope she likes it!!! I am always so nervous when I give gifts that I have made to people...she did comment on the pic I posted on the ITE3 blog which is a good sign I think! I also got an email and tracking number for the bag I have coming- from Japan(!)- I hope it gets here soon!!!
Well, on that note, I'm going to actually start my day...spinning shop, quick shopping stop, pick up the kid, dinner, then 90 (yes, 90) cupcakes for her to take to school tomorrow...I need to learn to say no more often!

No comments: