Friday, March 23, 2007

Catching up...

Wow, the last few weeks have just flown by...guess that's what happens when you are working 60+ hours a week tho...so tonight, I'm relaxing and catching up on a couple things...I just sorted all the roving I got this week, there was a special sale at my local shop and I got some great stuff!!! The shop is now carrying Ashland Bay fibers and I just love them!!! I bought more of the fawn corridale and midnight merino that I have been working on...and I got some white merino and then I got my favorite...the teal multi colonial!!! I need to take a pic of it but I can't find my camera right now...the pic on the web site just does not do it justice at all!!! I don't know yet what it will become, but i do know it will be something for me....

I did get quite a bit of spinning done this week too...trying to finish up the yarn for the Sheep-thrills "Yarn Thing" making up my mini-skeins tonight to see how much I have done and then I'll finish spinning the rest tomorrow tomorrow...I'm going to do some knitting tonight too, I need to get my purse for the Knitted Purse Swap done and I really need to start knitting on the pocket shawl...LOL so much for my idea of doing one Christmas present a month, I'm already 3 months behind!!!

And on to updates on my exchanges...I have heard from my new upstream pal for the spinners exchange (she seems really fun!) and have emailed my downstream person...I have picked what I will be spinning for her and hope to get it sent out by the end of next week...and I have also been in contact with my downstream pal for sp10 (it's amazing how alike we seem!)... I have also been keeping in contact with Mary (my downstream pal from ITE3) and I'm hoping we're going to get to meet up next time I go visit my family! I am so excited about the people I am meeting with the exchanges...it amazes me how much the internet can shrink the world....


No comments: