Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Monday

Well, as of last night I have heard from all of my pals in my current exchanges! I am excitedly packing a small box to send for my sp10 downstream pal...haven't decided if I'm going to do multiple small boxes or one big one, but she has a birthday coming up soon so she will most definitely be getting goodies for that!
I am still in aww of the beautiful fibers I got last week...I want to get some pics of them up here but I can't find my camera (ugh) I know it's here somewhere but it is hiding pretty well...I also got the Superwash Merino/nylon blend roving I ordered from Leah (http://www.freewebs.com/yarnortale/ ) in the mail today, it is great!!! I am going to be doing my first dyeing workshop in May and I think I am going to use this fiber...maybe dye half as roving and half as spun yarn...I think it will be fun to play with!
And in other news, i think we are going to be getting a new puppy...I said i wasn't going to get another dog but Kait and i went to the Humane Society Saturday on our way home from the fiber shop and while we were there we met Charlie...he is a 6 month old black lab mix...he looks like a lab only he's a bit smaller and softer....if we can get things together, we're going to bring him home on Wednesday when I have the evening off...I'll have to find the camera for that!

No comments: