Saturday, February 24, 2007

Been a while...

Wow, It's been a while since I've posted on here. We have been so out of our routine here the last couple weeks that it's been crazy...so my goal this weekend it to catch up on things including this. And of course my knitting !

Ok, an update on my status with my exchanges, the second skein of yarn for my Spin to Knit Exchange is done, I will be mailing that with a couple goodies out on Monday!!! I finished my bag for ITE3 once, decided it wasn't going to be the size I wanted, pulled it out and started over...the knittinf should be done today, felting tomorrow picking up goodies at the fiber shop Tuesday and mailing wednesday...For the Knitted Purse Exchange, I have the yarn, I have the pattern and It will be cast on and started tonight...the Mystery Shawl has kind of taken a back seat for the last couple weeks, but I will get back to it and I am happy with how it looks...

In spinning news, I started spinning merino for the first time and I am in love!!! I'm spinning a single of the merino and plying it with a corridale single and I love how it is turning out...I will take and post some pics this week...

No comments: