Saturday, February 3, 2007

Happy Saturday

It is cold here...as in it's not supposed to get above 0 until the middle of next week...ugh...too cold to go out and ski...so this weekend is going to be a knitting weekend...I have heard from both pals in both of my bag exchanges, I have the yarns picked and will be getting the patterns today...I am heading out to our monthly potluck at Fiber Whims in a bit, I think I'll be finishing up my second skein of yarn for the yarn swap today...if not today it will be done this week...the spinning is going great, I am amazed it how thin and even I am spinning already, the lincoln is spinning so easy and I played with a small amount of jacob yesterday and loved it...I got my hand carders and and oz of CVM/Jacob/Icelantic yesterday to card, I think I may try to blend a bit of angora from Bean into it... just a thought...ok, going to close this for now, but I will post some pics later!

No comments: