Saturday, February 10, 2007

Just a quick note

Just a quick note before I run out to meet the kid after she finished at karate...my second skein of yarn for the handspun yarn exchange is done and will be going in the mail to Seattle Monday! I am happy to say that I am happy with an proud of how both the yarns I made for the exchange turned out :) I still haven't received anything but am hoping that I will soon....I just got an email that I was accepted for sp10 and I'm excited about that...finished clue 2 of my mystery shawl and am on row 3 of clue 3 and I think I'm ready to start the bags for the purse & tote exchange! It is snowy & beautiful here today, working tonight then planning to ski on my day off tomorrow. Still need to go see the snow statues on campus for winter carnival...

No comments: