Saturday, February 10, 2007

Horrible day...



Well what started out as a good morning turned out to be one of the worst days in my life...we lost our 4 year old golden retriever this afternoon...Ben has been ours since he was 1 week old, we brought him home at 6 weeks in December 2002...he was the best dog we have ever had and suffered a twisted bowel today...the vet did surgery but, as she told me, by the time he showed symptoms it was too late...


Be at peace Benny....

Kaitiroos' Buddy Ben

Nov 9,2002- Feb 10, 2007

4 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Ben.He's such a beautiful dog. My heart goes out to you and family as I know how difficult this can be. Rainbow Bridge helped me out when I lost our first Lady,maybe it could help your family too.
Prayers out to you all. Hugs, Mary

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about ben, hugz

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your sweet Ben.

CaveGurl said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. From one pet lover/owner to another you and your family are in my prayers. Hugs to you all.