Sunday, February 4, 2007

Secret Pal 10

I just signed up for Secret Pal 10, I am so excited!!! So here is the questionnaire...

1. What is/are your favorite yarns to knit with? What fibers do you not like?

I like natural fibers, and I am also a spinner...I don't care for acrylics and novelty yarns

2. What do you store your needles in?

My straight needles are in a vase, circs are in ziplock bags...

3. How long have you been knitting and how did you learn? Do you consider yourself beginner, intermediate or advanced?

I've been knitting for about 3 years, I learned from a friend and a local knitting group...I guess I'm intermediate...

4. Do you have an Amazon or other wish list?

Yes, posted on here...

5. What is your favorite scent?

Lavender and lilac....

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

yes, I do...dark chocolate & Swedish fish are my favorites...

7. What other crafts, DIY things do you do? Do you spin?

Yes, I spin and love it! I also needle felt and I want to learn to weave...

8. What kind of music to you like? Can you play mp3s?

I like just about everything but rap & hip hop...

9. What is/are your favorite color/colors? Any colors you just can't stand?

I like blues and browns.. lately I've really been attracted to peacock/teal blues....I really

No comments: