Saturday, January 20, 2007

Long week

It's been kind of a long week here as I have what I think is the worst cold I have ever had in my life...I didn't do much spinning this week, did a bit of knitting, made an ipod sock for the kid out of some left over hand painted wool that was in my stash...easy quick project that didn't require a pattern or much thought and she loved :) My local fiber/spinning/weaving shop is starting a consignment room so I've been trying to think of some things to do to put in there and I'm also tryung to plan for next Christmas already (LOL this from me that procrastinated until the last possible moment!!!) I have some ideas for the purse exchange I signed up for but need to wait to make my decision until I get my assignment and read their questionare... We were going to go skiing today but this cold has got me so down I slept instead, working tonight then all day tomorrow and days Monday, so hopefully we'll get some skiing in Monday evening...My exciting news for the week was that the yarn I sent to my secret pal in the spin to knit exchange got to her safely and she was happy with it! I can't wait to see the pics!

No comments: