Tuesday, January 9, 2007

It's snowing!!!

We're actually finally getting some snow today! If it keeps coming down like it is maybe we'll head out skiing tomorrow evening (would be the first time of the year). I'm trying to get caught up on a few things around here today... got the yarn I made for the secret pal exchage ready to go out this morning, just need to write a note and drop it at the post office tomorrow on my way to Fiber Whims. Put a button on my lasted knitting project, a cute little headband that I knit in a hand painted wool/alpaca blend single that I don't even know where I got but had just the right amout for. (www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTcalorimetry.html)
I'm going to close this for now, go bring in the dog, clean my apt and get my chores done...I am going to try to post again tonight and actually put pics of the new wheel up on here...we'll se if I can figure it out! LOL

No comments: