Saturday, June 9, 2007

June already???

Wow, where has this year gone?!?!? The kids are out of school already and I'm on vacation in 5 days. I am looking so forward to my week off and I have so much to do before we leave!!!!! The bright points of recent is that my motorcycle is up and running...I'm riding it as much as I can which I enjoy and it is helping my gas budget...the gardens are in at Fiber Whims and I have planters out on my cleaned patio, the patio furniture and grill are out and my wireless internet is finally actually working again after almost a year of not being able to figure out why it wasn't working...and I got a new laptop which I am totally in love with even though Vista has had me pulling my hair out! The best part of the new laptop so far is that right now, I'm sitting out on the patio with Charlie enjoying the smell of the last of the lilacs looking at my plants and getting this updated! My commitment with the new laptop is to update this at least once a week and to get some of my knitting patterns published on here. The plan is for one pattern a month...Well, I'm going to close this for now and go take a shower and head to work...Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I know just how you feel! I hope you had a great vacation - I just got back from one myself :)