Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back home and back on track...

Dang, time just seems to keep getting away from me! We've been away for the last week...spent 6 days with my family in the Detroit area. It was a great trip, the drive went smoothly, we had great family time, spent time with my nephew & nieces (oh, and their parents) and got to see some aunts, uncles & cousins that I hadn't seen in a long time...I took my spinning wheel and my knitting with me, got some stuff done but not alot. I had hoped to meet up with some friends while I was home but time just ran out and honestly with losing as many members of my family as we have in the last couple years my family was my priority and I think (hope) my friends can understand that. So now it's back to the grind, I did get some great stuff for some new stitch markers & I just need to add a couple more little things and my box for SP10 will be in the mail (probably on Monday)...tomorrow I'm going out to learn how to shear sheep!!! I'm excited to learn and anxious to see how much the lambs have grown since I was there last! I'll try to post again tomorrow and have some pics then!

No comments: